There is a little bit of homework to do for everyone going to NLT15. We know that you have a lot of experience in scouting and taking kids on overnight trips, hikes and summer camp. We would like for you to tell about your best tips/advice to use when something is not 100% well. This could be:
- What to do when someone is homesick
- What to do when the patrol doesn't cooperate well (enough)
- How to improve motivation
- How to improve patrol spirits
- What to do if someone is left outside the group
- and much more
The "homework" will be presented during NLT15, and you should be prepared to share your advice when asked to. Presentation will be for a smaller part of the group. It could be in the form of a story, playing a (quick) game or showing something you have brought with you. Good luck and "be prepared"!